Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where do I begin? Where do I end?

life, life after death, death, life quotes, life quote, meaning of life, life sayings, life is too short, life

I have already introduced myself and my blog now. And I was wondering where do I begin? What do I begin with? Life, death or across?!!? People tend to relate “life” with things that are practical, with “death” they relate pessimism and with “across” it's spirituality. I wonder what's my mood now?What do I blog on?

Well as Life comes first and then the rest. I choose Life. It is the beginning of death and across.

What is Life? So many songs and so many poems have been written on what’s life all about? I am sure you have heard, at least, one such song. These songs often sound somewhat like this -
Life is a song, Life is a challenge, and Life is a quest and so on.

I think, Life can be compared to a classroom where we all learn stuff, sometimes unlearn what we learnt before and then learn things anew, believe in new things. With all its trials and uncertainties, Life does provide loads of stuff that makes us taste heaven (if u believe in it at all). No matter how much we abuse life and slang Life, how much pain it is to live – we all want to live. No one wants death.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Once I faced a difficult question that what's your favorite journey? I thought for a while and the short answer that flashed in my mind was "Life". Here is my own written poem on life :)

Life is to start from the womb
life is a journey to end at the tomb
life is a journey of time
life is a scotch with lime
life is a journey of joy
life is a GOD gifted toy
life is a journey of sorrow
life is to live for tomorrow
life is a journey of face
life is to find your trace
life is a journey of pain
life is to discover your soul in the rain
life is a journey of song
It teaches us what's right,what's wrong