Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Genesis- the beginning of my writing

life, death, life after death, life story, meaning of life, life, life

Like most writers, I don’t write since I was a little child or since I was one day old (sorry for the exaggeration). I thank my loneliness for making me write. Yes! My loneliness compelled me to pen down my thoughts, my views, and translate my tears and smiles into words. Thanks Solitude! Thanks a tonne. All the times, when I had no one to talk to, no one with just a patient ear, no friend to share a joke, I found a friend in my diary and pen. Writing, I swear, is therapeutic- at least for me. Today, I write not for therapy alone but to live. I mean, I earn my bread through writing – I am a content writer by profession and a creative writer by passion.


Technology came a long way, and the simple diary I used to have is replaced by Microsoft word and lately my blog. That’s how I turned a writer turned blogger.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Welcome to Bloggers' World!It's an excellent start like a new born baby...

In a world that's all brand-new,
Babies have so much to do!

Laughing, making funny faces,
Finding out those ticklish places...

Cuddling up and wiggling toes,
Looking cute in tiny clothes...

Tasting, touching, reaching high,
Crawling under, scooting by...

Learning words and having fun...
Making memories one by one.

I would look forward to make more memories with the upcoming posts of this great blog. Carry on my friend. All the Best

Anonymous said...

Hiya,
welcome to the wierd and the wonderful world of blogging.

I was on the Indiblogger blogger meet page and was going through the list. I was intrigued by the name of your blog - so dropped by to have a look.

Very interesting explorations of the mind.

Best wishes

Rupsa said...

@littleindian:
Thanks for dropping by.

Its good to hear the name doesnt scare people. I thought it would scare some :-)

Thanks for the appreciation.

littleindian said...

I am not sure if you appreciate blog awards or find them a nuisance.

I was recently awarded this one, and been asked to nominate 7 more. Being off blogworld for months I had to scout around to find the one's I wanted to nominate.

I have nominated your blog for it.
The details are at http://littleindian.awmyth.net/?p=185

If it causes inconvenience, I do apologise. You will find I have modified the original rules, you do not have to continue the chain if you do not wish to.

But I like lateral thinking, your blog epitomises it. It deserves this award. I hope you accept and display it.

Best wishes