Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Solitary Blogger and the Blog

life, death, life after death, meaning of life, life is short, life death, life, deathTo begin with, let me explain the significance of the name of my blog- Life, death and across (Sorry – Life, death and beyond was taken). As the name explains itself, I will be writing about the uncertainty of life, the certainty of death and about my speculations on life beyond death. At times, when I feel courageous, I might also discuss life before birth. Am I confusing you? Don’t be. If you are not comfortable with death and beyond, lets talk of Life.

I am sure you will be able to identify with my thoughts regarding Life- the absurdity of people, of relations, of technology, knowledge. Life also includes the pleasures of this world –music, books, literature, movies, and love (the ideal one that’s always in your dreams and the real one in your arms). Let’s see what else strikes me as I make the journey. In short, my blog is going to be my monologues recorded. All suggestions and comments are welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rupsa,
I was reading your blog,
Hmmm felt you sounded a bit melancholic!
I may be wrong.......

Guru Da r gym should lift ur spirits!

Regards
Some one alive!

Rupsa said...

@ Someone Alive: I wasnt melancholic, but rather pensive.

:-) Well, Guru Da r Gym is making me lift weights, I dont know about the spirit lifting part.I am afraid I dont get biceps like boys.